Saturday, August 31, 2013

Breakfast tip: Oatbran Banana Pancake



Good morning! 

My delicious breakfast is far down my stomach and it's almost time to hit the gym. My breakfast is usually the same: potato wraps with peanut butter, whole wheat bread with eggs or sometimes yoghurt with fruit. But this morning we had no potato wraps left (I usually eat a pack with 8 wraps a day.. wops!), so I went on instagram to get a little inspiration. I came over @tastyhealth's easy oatbran banana pancake recipe and in no time it was ready to be eaten. So easy, but yet sooo good! And it is really filling. I decorated mine with peanut butter, greek yoghurt, banana slices and cinnamon, but you can also choose whatever you would like with it.

Recipe: 
- 1/4 cup (25 gram) oat bran (I used the same amount of oats)
- 2/3 small banana (I used half of a medium banana and used the rest to decorate my plate)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites

All you gotta do is mix the ingredients with a hand blender and fry it on medium heat 1 minute each side. Voila! You got yourself a tasty breakfast.

Now I'm waiting for the rain to stop, so that I can get my butt to the gym. It's leg-day today...

- Linh

1 comment: